Descent has been added.
X-COM: UFO Defense (UFO: Enemy Unknown) has been added.
X-COM: Terror from the Deep has been added.
Duke Nukem 3D music packs has been updated.
Heretic music packs has been updated.
- Fixed a crackling noise at the beginning of the song 'Invader' & 'Intents'
- The loop times of the tracks 'Gut Wrencher', 'Invader' and 'The Call of Death' didn't match with the MIDIs. This has been addressed.
- I used a wrong MIDI track in the song 'Alfred H. (My Family Plot)'. I thought "GS" stood for "Roland GS", but in this case it meant "GUS" (Gravis Ultrasound). This has been addressed.
- Added more reverb to the song 'Grabbag', as I wasn't really satisfied with the previous version.
- In the first release I had all double notes removed, however, the music were composed for OPL/Adlib in mind and there the double notes are audible, so it is a desired effect.
Final Doom - TNT: Evilution has been added.
Final Doom - The Plutonia Experiment has been added.
The unofficial Plutonia MIDI Pack has been added.
Fixed a song title typo in the Doom music packs.
Hexen has been added.
All music packs have been updated. The noise floor has been reduced, which also makes the FLAC files about 2 to 8 percent better compressable.
Doom 2 song 'Waiting for Romero to play' has been updated, as there was a crackling noise in the previous version right at the beginning.
Duke Nukem 3D song 'Plasma' has a slightly lower volume, as higher volume caused crackling at some points during playback.
Added Compatible Source Ports below the download links.
Heretic and Duke: Nuclear Winter have been added.
This page goes live. Available music packs are Doom, Doom 2, Duke Nukem 3D, Rise of the Triad and Hocus Pocus.