Crispy DoomCopy the music pack to the GZDoom-folder and drag&drop it onto the GZDoom executable
All Doom games
- Extract the music pack into the Crispy Doom-folder
- Open crispy-doom-setup, go to "Configure Sound" and select "MIDI/MP3/OGG/FLAC" at the bottom
- Hit M and the music folder within Crispy Doom should open. Go back to the setup, hit ESC and then "Save parameters and launch DOOM" and enjoy
All Doom games, Heretic & Hexen
- Download the chocolate doom music pack configuration files from the link below (Clone or download --> Download ZIP)
- Extract the downloaded music-packs-master ZIP-file, open the folder it created and copy all files to the Chocolate Doom-folder
- Extract the music pack you wish to use, rename the music folder like the previously downloaded configuration file for each game (e.g. doom1-music for Doom)
- Copy the renamed folder to your Chocolate Doom-folder
- Open the Chocolate Doom-setup, go to "Configure Sound", select "Native MIDI" at the bottom under "Digital music pack directory" put in the complete path to your Chocolate Doom-folder (e.g. C:\games\chocolate-doom) and hit ENTER.
- Hit ESC and go to "Save parameters and launch DOOM" and enjoy
All Doom games, Heretic, Hexen & Hocus Doom
Eduke32Copy the music pack to the Eduke32-folder into "autoload"
Duke Nukem 3D & Duke: Nuclear Winter
Extract the music pack and copy the contents of the music pack into your DX1-Rebirth folder
- FLAC might not work on Windows. If so then use OGG or MP3 instead.
XCOM: UFO Defense (UFO: Enemy Unknown)
Extract the music pack and copy the contents of the music pack to your Open XCOM-folder into "ufo\sound\"
XCOM: Terror from the Deep
Extract the music pack and copy the contents of the music pack to your Open XCOM-folder into "tftd\sound\"